When & Where:
Open through November 3rd
6:30pm - 10:00pm*
*Start time may very based on availability. Tickets are sold in 30-minute intervals
King Gillette Ranch
26800 Mulholland Way
Calabasas, CA 91302
Experience the Halloween season like never before at Nights of The Jack! Prepare to amaze your friends and family of all ages as you explore a 1/2-mile long exhibit of awe inspiring jack-o-lanterns, glowing from the inside out. Featuring thousands of beautifully hand carved pumpkins, these symbols of fall are transformed into pieces of art depicting famous actors, your family's favorite fairytale characters, animals, mythical creatures, and so much more. Don't forget to bring a camera - these larger than life installations are the perfect photo opportunity. And, if you really want to get into the spirit, there will be seasonal drinks at the "Spookeasy" Bar and food from local gourmet food trucks.
This year, Nights of the Jack is partnering with Nickelodeon to bring Spongebob Squarepants to life! Complete with fan-favorite characters from the show, you can experience Bikini Bottom on land in an illuminated pumpkin installation.
- Valet Parking and Self Parking are available on site for purchase, cash and credit cards will be accepted: $10 Self Park / $20 Valet Park
- Large backpacks, professional recording devices, digital equipment, flashlights, weapons or sharp objects of any kind, mace, spray bottles, promotional items, outside food or beverages are not permitted
- There are no pets permitted on the grounds. Only guide dogs for the blind and service animals for people with disabilities will be permitted in accordance with ADA requirements
- Activation zones along the trail may contain some optional, scary interactive experiences for more mature children and adults
- This event is rain or shine