When & Where:
Valid through October 13th, 2019
Monday-Friday | 10:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
* Hours may vary depending on availability
Chicagoland Skydiving Center
1207 West Gurler Rd
Rochelle, IL 61068
"What could be better than screaming toward the Earth at 125mph with an adrenaline junky strapped to your back!" reads one review on Yelp, one of many sites that promotes the excellence of safety, facility, fun and freefall at the Chicagoland Skydiving Center! It's top-rated in every department - making them the best destination for your skydiving adventure! You and your friends can take advantage of this adrenaline-pumping Tandem Skydiving deal together - and have something to talk about for the rest of your lives! With a 20-30 minutes orientation, you'll be ready to lift off to 9,000' above the ground, strap yourself to a trained professional, then leap boldly from the door of the aircraft and feel the rush of excitement pummel through your veins! You'll freefall for up to a minute and a half before the parachute catches you and you glide safely down to earth - to high-five your friends and take a look at the pictures and DVD! After all, "If you surrender to the wind, you can ride it." ~Toni Morrison
- Vouchers must be presented on the day of your jump to redeem your purchase, on a mobile device or print out
- Jumpers must be 18 years or older - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Must weigh no more than 240 pounds (108kg)
- 9,000ft jump = approximately 30 seconds in freefall and 5-7 minutes under the parachute before landing
- HD Video and high resolution digital still photography are available for any skydive at CSC (for an additional cost)
- Dress for the weather the day of your jump. Wear comfortable pants, shorts or athletic wear. If it's hot, a t-shirt is just fine. If it's cold, a sweater or sweatshirt is best. If the sun is shining, it never hurts to wear sunscreen. Ladies, bring a hair tie!
- Please wear sneakers, or shoes that you know will stay on your feet. No sandals or open toe shoes will be allowed for tandem jumps
- They will provide a jumpsuit, goggles, altimeter and gloves (if it's cold) for your jump
- Located halfway between Chicago and the Quad Cities, CSC is easy to get to from just about anywhere in the Midwest.
- Free wifi with device charging stations throughout