WHAT WE LOVE
- YOUR DUO: $12 for two general admissions ($20 value)
- YOUR GROUP: $24 for four general admissions ($40 value)
- YOUR CROWD: $59 for ten general admissions ($100 value)
- THE SCARE: Monsters, murderers, and mayhem around every corner
- THE BUZZ: It's the hottest new haunt of Gaston County, NC!
- THE HAUNT: The mystery of the woods paired with the fear of the unknown turn your nightmares into a reality
When & Where:
October: 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st
Opens 7:00 PM
Click Here to View a Full Schedule
330 Lewis Rd.Gastonia, NC 28054
The dead are walking the earth this Halloween, and Lewis Farm is no exception. Come to Zombie Hollow to brave a haunted attraction that bring your worst nightmares into a post-apocalyptic reality. Hold your friends close--anything can be lurking in the shadows, waiting to prey on their next victim. If you make it out alive, stay alert. The woods surrounding you are swarming with horrors unknown, and not even your screams can save you. As Gaston County's newest haunted attraction, you and your friends will have the scariest Halloween season yet...that is, if you survive.
THE FINE PRINT
- All sales final; not eligible for returns or refunds
- Valid only for the option purchased
- You should not enter this haunted trail if you are pregnant or suffer from asthma, heart conditions, seizures, or any type of mental, physical, respiratory, and or medical problems
Promotional value expires November 1, 2015 at 12:00 AM EDT
With little money, sleep, or sanity--Zombie Hollow opened its doors... well... curtains... the first weekend of October, 2014. Zombie Hollow had an AMAZING team both center stage, and behind the scenes. Zombie Hollow is officially Gastonia's hottest new Halloween attraction. In 2014, they were in operation 12 of the 15 planned nights (rain killed 3 of them) - They ran almost 500 people through the haunt, and had a volunteer staff of 15 to 25 actors per night.