When & Where:
**EXHIBIT IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED; PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES
Thursday | 11:00am - 7:00pm
Friday | 11:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday | 11:00am - 10:00pm
Sunday | 11:00am - 7:00pm
Monday | 11:00am - 7:00pm
Closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Final time slot is 1 hour before closing
2927 S Sepulveda Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Zentopia is not your traditional art exhibit. It's a fully immersive art experience that will bring your senses to life. Utilizing advanced UV/Black Light technology, combined with stereoscopic ChromaDepth lenses, the world of Zentopia immerses visitors from floor to ceiling. You'll take a journey through the enchanted world of Zentopia, a one-of-a-kind visual festival with Instagrammable moments waiting around every corner as art and technology unite to elicit ‘oohs’ and ‘aahs’. It's a magical 3D experience for people young and old to escape into wonderment.
- Final ticketed time slots are 10pm Friday & Saturday 6pm Monday, Thursday & Sunday
- Zentopia is designed to be experienced in about 40min
- Photography is allowed and encouraged
- Children 5 and under are free!
- One photo ID must be shown for entry. As long as one guest in the party matches one of the names on the tickets with a photo ID, the rest of the party’s guests are flexible
- Parking is free behind Zentopia!
- Zentopia is located in West L.A @ 2927 S Sepulveda Blvd Right off the 405 Highway. Our cross streets are National & S. Sepulveda. They are an 8min walk from the Sepulveda Expo Line Metro Station
- Peak weekend hours will likely be filled well in advance. Plan accordingly