When & Where:
June 5 & 7, 2020
*Track time selected during online registration
New Hampshire Motor Speedway
1122 Route 106
North Loudon, NH 03307
The high-speed supercar driving experience gives you the rare opportunity to unlock your inner racecar driver and get behind the wheel of real supercars on a real racetrack. Not only are you in the driver's seat of cars that used to be reserved for an exclusive few, you are driving them on a real racetrack. Each track is equipped with white-knuckle turns, sweeping corners, and high-speed, flat-out straightaways to engage any driver. No experience is required; each supercar has an automatic transmission allowing any licensed driver to drive them with ease. The pre-drive interactive classroom session provides perfomance driving tips, safety wisdom, and advice on how to have the best Xperience. After the classroom, drivers head to the pit to get a helmet on and get ready to go fast. Drivers meet their professional racing instructor and hit the track in their chosen supercar. Guests also have the opportunity to purchase photo or in-car video of their drive as well as sweet swag to remember the day.
Each Experience includes meticulously maintained supercars, helmets, instructors, and track time; simply arrive, drive, and enjoy the benefits of a multi-million dollar track day, minus the million-dollar price tag.
Experience what it’s like to go full throttle with a pro driver on a racetrack. Hop in the passenger seat of a modified and track-prepped, Corvette powered, 400 horsepower Chevy SS. Learn about the track as one of our expert driving instructors outruns supercars and teaches you about every turn, straight, and braking zone of the track. Use it as a way to learn the track before your drive or give the whole family some fun. Each lead car fits three passengers and is available for anyone 12 years old and up!
- No experience required
- No speed limits & no shifting restrictions
- Driving options include classroom session & pro instruction
- To participate you must wear closed-toe shoes and be sure to dress appropriately for the weather
- Must be 18 or older with valid driver's license to drive
- Must be at least 12 years old and 54'' or taller to ride-along with instructor
- All safety equipment is provided for you
- Driver height and weight requirements may vary by vehicle
- To drive you must purchase an insurance package starting at $39
- Online registration required
- Waiver required
- Bring your reminder email (they need the QR code - you CAN show it on your phone)
- Parking is free
- Plan for 1.5 to 2 hours
- Available for use immediately after purchase