Good for Groups
Online Registration Required
Purchase this deal from Rush49 and you will receive an email containing your unique Rush49 voucher(s). You can access your voucher(s) any time with your Rush49 account or via email.
Online registration is required for Tough Mudder. After purchase you will need to visit the link below to redeem your voucher and reserve your start time.
*All registrations for a Tough Mudder event will include a $10 Mandatory Parking and Bag Drop fee charged at checkout. The Parking and Bag Drop Fee is required for all registrations and participants, regardless of if you are carpooling or sharing a bag
Redemption Link & Instructions:
- Select your Event Type by clicking on the Orange Register button
- Select your Start Time by adding Quantity 1 to the corresponding start time, click Continue
- Sign in to Active or continue as a guest. Proceed to fill in all registration information. Review and sign waivers. Click Continue
- Review cart, then enter your Rush49 voucher code where it says "Coupon code", click Apply. You will see that the remaining total amount due is now only the Parking & Bag Drop fee
- Enter your payment information
- Create an Account (optional)
- Click Complete to Submit your Registration
- Upon completing your registration you should have received a confirmation email with your QR code
- See you in the mud!
Vouchers Expire April 3, 2022
- Online Registration required
- There is a mandatory $11 Parking and Bag Drop fee charged at checkout
- Not valid for Legionnaire or First Mud waves
- Voucher cannot be transferred to a different event or start time
- All persons entering the Tough Mudder event must have a waiver signed
- You will need to bring your start time confirmation email to enter Mudder Village
- Photo ID is required
- Participant ticket is required
- All start time windows are subject to space availability to ensure a smooth and safe on-site experience
- Anyone under age 18 (minor) must be accompanied by someone age 18 or older (chaperone) at all times
- A chaperone (18 or older) can be responsible for up to 2 minors (under 18) and must stay with the minors on course at all times
- Weapons, Drugs or Alcohol, Drones and Outside Food are not permitted to be brought on-site to Tough Mudder events
- Valid only for option purchased
- Amount paid never expires
- This deal is non-refundable
- Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
All registered attendees will receive safety information specific to their event (following input from state and local officials) via email between 1-3 weeks prior to their event.
- Capacity Reduction & Social Distancing: TM has launched pre-event selection of start times and overall capacity is held lower than 2019 and prior
- Facial Coverings: Participants and volunteers are strongly encouraged to wear facial coverings in the registration, merchandise and festival areas. TM will have masks and REIGN neck gaiters available for you on-site.
- Hygiene & Reduced Contact: TM has gone cashless, and are working to reduce contact points and known areas that cause lines across the event. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the festival, at water stations, and select obstacles on course with hand-to-hand contact.
- View Complete Plan Here