Online registration is required for this event. After purchasing this deal you will need to visit the following to register for Tough Mudder 2021.
*You will enter your Rush49 voucher code at the LAST step of the registration process!
**Please note that when purchasing multiple vouchers/deals, each participant must register separately and individually with his or her uniquely assigned Rush49 voucher ID.
***You can select your event by using the search tool, or you can locate your race from the list and click on it to begin your registration
- Select your category by clicking on the Orange Register button - Classic or 5K
- Select your Start time by adding quantity 1 to the corresponding start time, click Continue
- Agree and continue as a guest or Sign In if you have an account
- Enter your information, click Next
- Enter Participant info, click Next
- Agree to all of the waivers and agreements, provide electronic signature, click Next
- Click Continue
- Review cart, then enter your Rush49 voucher code where it says "Coupon code", click Apply. You will see that the remaining total amount due is now only the Parking & Bag Drop fee
- Enter your payment information
- Create an Account (optional)
- Click Complete to Submit your Registration
- Check your email for confirmation of your registration
- Happy Mudding!
As vaccine rollout continues across the United States and case counts continue to decline, effective June 1, 2021, Tough Mudder is relieving some of our previously enacted COVID guidelines. These new revised guidelines are in line with current guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and have been independently vetted by our independent epidemiologist experts
- In the event an individual city or state where a Tough Mudder event is held has more strict guidelines than the ones listed below, we will follow local guidance.
- Please refer to your event's Info Pack for local specifics.
Key Safety Pillars:
- Capacity Reduction & Social Distancing: We’ve launched pre-event selection of start times, and beginning with June events capacity will start to return to normal pre-COVID levels. June events will operate at 80% capacity, and events from August onward will return to 100% capacity.
- Facial Coverings: Participants and volunteers are no longer required to wear facial coverings, unless the event is using shuttle buses to transport you from parking to registration. You are of course welcome to wear a facial covering should you choose, and we will have extra ones available on-site if you need them.
- Hygiene & Reduced Contact: We’ve gone cashless, and are working to reduce contact points and known areas that cause lines across the event. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the festival, at water stations, and select obstacles on course with hand-to-hand contact.
- Online registration is required
- Valid only for option purchased
- You will need to bring your start time confirmation email to enter Mudder Village
- Waiver required
- Photo ID is required
- Participant ticket is required
- All start time windows are subject to space availability to ensure a smooth and safe on-site experience
- Children 12 and under can enter the event as spectators free of charge. Anyone 13 or older will need to purchase a spectator ticket to enter the event
- Weapons, Drugs or Alcohol, Drones and Outside Food are not permitted to be brought on-site to Tough Mudder events
- This deal is non-refundable
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
Expires December 31, 2021 at 4:00 PM PDT
Expiration dates may be extended upon request.