When & Where:
Sunday - Thursday
10:00am - 8:00pm (last entry at 7pm)
Friday - Saturday
10:00am - 6:00pm (last entry at 5 pm)
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
7324 International Dr
Orlando, Florida 32819
Immerse yourself in the story of the most famous ship in history. The Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition shares more than 100 year story like you have never experienced before. Once you step into the museum, you'll feel you time traveled back to 1912. Trained actors will guide your tour as they portray some of the ship's well-known passengers. Explore the 17 galleries, 20,000 square foot interactive exhibits. Inside, you'll come across over 400 real artifacts that came from the ship itself.
- Free parking
- No reservations required
- All ages welcome, handicapped accessible
- Cellular phones must be turned off in the Exhibition
- Photography is prohibited (cameras, video camera phones)
- Food or beverages are prohibited
- Guide dogs and other service animals are allowed
- Smoking is not permitted in any area of the Exhibition Center
- Titanic's wreck site is located 963 miles northeast of New York and 453 miles southeast of the Newfoundland coastline. Titanic lies 2.5 miles beneath the ocean surface, where the pressure is 6,000 pounds per square inch
- The last living survivor, Millvina Dean, recently passed away on May 31, 2009 as the oldest survivor of Titanic at age 97.
- The location of the wreck was discovered by Dr. Robert Ballard and Jean Louis Michel in a joint U.S./ French expedition on September 1, 1985 at 1:05 a.m.