When & Where:
Monday - Saturday
10:00am - 7:00pm
The Salt Cave
8241 Wicker Ave
St. John, Indiana 46373
Salt Therapy, also known as Halotherapy is a holistic, drug free, natural therapy using micro particles of salt to promote improved overall wellness. There aren't many salt caves operating in the United States, buy luckily for you there is one right in St. John, Indiana. Nothing is required of you during a salt cave session except to relax and breathe deeply - and essentially, you're taking a 45 minute nap. It's basically a spa day, and everyone could use one of those. If you’re keen to try out salt therapy, The Salt Cave offers a one-of-a-kind experience that will leave feeling refreshed and renewed.
- Multi-Pack Options can be shared with other people or used all by one person
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes or scented lotions while in the cave to accommodate sensitive guests
- White, clean socks must be worn at all times
- No electronics are allowed in the cave. They want you to relax!
- No food or drink is allowed inside the Salt Room
- Frequently Asked Questions About Salt/Halotherapy