WHAT WE LOVE
- YOUR GA: General Admission for One, Two or Four people
- YOUR FESTIVAL: Food. Music. Hot Sauce. & Peppers!
- THE PEPPERS: Each food vendor will have a Pepper Menu that will give options of sweet, mild or hot pepper variations
- THE BEVERAGES: Incredible micro-brews and wineries who will be represented at the festival. There will also be Pineapple-Jalapeño Margaritas, Lime Margaritas as well as a delicious Peach Whiskey Lemonade and Iced Tea
- THE CONTEST: Participate in the Hot Pepper Eating Contest to see if you're tough enough to withstand the heat from a Habanero, Ghost or the dreaded Carolina Reaper pepper!
- THE BOUNCE: There will be an Adult-Only Bounce House but the line will be long, so get to the festival early. Of course, there'll be a bounce house for the kids as well
- THE SOUNDTRACK: Move and groove all day long to the sounds of Antsy McClain & The Trailer Park Troubadours, Kimberly Dahme (singer, guitarist and bass player for legendary rock band Boston), Earles of Newtown and many more!
When & Where:
Saturday, September 14, 2019
11:00am - 8:00pm
Gold Country Fairgrounds
& Event Center
1273 High St
Auburn, CA 95603
This September 14 at the Gold Country Fairgrounds & Event Center it's time to celebrate the incredibally diverse pepper at The Pepper Festival & Hot Sauce Expo. From the bell pepper to the jalepeno, from sweet to the insanely hot - there is a pepper for everyone. You'll enjoy Mexican, Asian, Italian and many more cuisines with each food vendor providing their own Pepper Menu with sweet, mild or hot pepper variations. Tasty beverages will be provided by local breweries and wineries and you can even talk to the people that make them. You may walk away with a new favorite! And of course there will be live music with Funk, R&B, Rock-N-Roll and Blues all on the menu to keep you moving. If you think your tough enough you may want to give the Hot Pepper Eating Contest a try. For the kiddos there will be plenty of activities, including a bounce house, and there is even a bounce house for adults. Yep, that's right, a bounce house for adults. Better get to the festival early and give it a try. It's gonna be an epic celebration that will leave you wanting more!
- Kids 12 & Under are FREE
- Festival tickets are digital (exactly like Ticketmaster). After you register online, your tickets will be sent to you via Email (make sure you write your Email address correctly!). Your tickets have a unique QR Code (a square with a bunch of gobbledygook), so you can print them or show them on your phone at the gate. If you lose them or can’t pull them up at the gate, the person who purchased the tickets can show festival staff their ID and they can look up your tickets that way
THE FINE PRINT
- Rain or Shine Event
- Limit 1 per person may buy 1 additional as gift
- All Sales Final
- Valid only for option purchased
- This deal is non-refundable
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
Promotional value expires September 14, 2019 at 8:00 PM PDT
The Pepper Festival & Hot Sauce Expo
is a unique, Family-Friendly Music, Food, Fundraising and Hot Sauce Festival being held at the Gold Country Fairgrounds in Auburn, CA on Saturday, September 14, 2019. Fundraising efforts at the festival are to help three great local children’s charities (The Markie Foundation, CASA of Placer County & Sierra Promise) helping families with terminally ill children, children’s advocacy and college prep assistance, respectively.