Thursday - Monday
Jump time selected during online reservation
About the Experience
- One Tandem Skydiving Jump at Skydive Coastal California
- 30 minutes of pre-flight instruction
- Skydive Coastal California jumps from up to two miles high with up to 45 seconds of freefall at 120 MPH!
- Online reservation required after purchase. If you have any issues making your reservation online you can contact our Customer Service department for assistance at 877-827-5017 (8am-4pm PST)
What We Love
- Convenientally located at the Camarillo Airport, only 45 minutes West of LA
- See the beauty of the California Coast from a bird’s eye view as you peacefully float down from 5,000 feet
- If you’ve never jumped before, you’ll be amazed at how easy the training is and how fun tandem jumps are!
Most people have preconceived ideas about what skydiving must feel like. But the truth is that free-falling from 5,000 feet is difficult to fully grasp for anyone that has not experienced it. Prepare to have your breath taken away, gain a new perspective on the world, and to see beauty that you didn't know existed. At Skydive Coastal California they love to skydive and want to share that passion with you. They specialize in first time jumpers but welcome any adventure seeker to join in the fun. If skydiving is on your bucket list, get your pen ready and prepare to cross off this exhilarating experience. What are you waiting for? Skydiving is fun!
Frequently Asked Questions
I will like to schedule on July 11
For Skydive Coastal California jump times are selected during online registration. For the month of July they jump Thursday-Monday, with various jump times available each day. You can check availability at the following link: https://bookings.burblesoft.com/index/8421/21.
Hello, I would like to purchase a jump for my spouse but I will be bringing him along with my daughter. He will be the only one jumping. How long exactly is the class and Is there a waiting area where we can wait while he is in class? if not can we leave and come back before he jumps so we can see him take off and be there when he returns?
It generally takes 2-4 hours to complete a class and make your first jump. There should be a waiting area for spectators.
Whats the highest. I can. Parachute from
Skydive Coastal California jumps from up to two miles high with up to 45 seconds of freefall at 120 MPH!
I want to purchase and surprise my wife for her birthday on March 10th. Do you have an opening on that day? Morning preferred?
Yes, they are open Thursday - Monday. And as of right now, they have availability at 8am and 10am.
en el equipo de uso hay algun tipo de casco que pueda usar mientras salto?
Yes, but it will cost $59 for the gear rental.
Have a Question? Ask it here and we'll try to find the answer.