Monday - Thursady | 10:00am - 7:00pm
Friday & Saturday | 10:00am - 8:00pm
Sunday | 12:00pm - 6:00pm
About the Experience
- One Adult or Child Single Day SeaQuest Admission
- One Adult or Child Single Day SeaQuest Admission + 4 Feeding Tokens (per admission)
- Family 4 Pack Admission | Includes admission for 2 Adults and 2 Children
- Feeding Tokens are used throughout the aquarium for feeding the sharks, rays, parakeets and so much more
- Child Tickets valid for ages 2-11
- Adult Tickets valid for ages 12+
- Children under 2 are always free
- Single Day Admission does not include Animal Interactions. Interactions can only be purchased onsite
What We Love
- An unforgettable sea and land adventure for the whole family!
- Over 1,200 animals from five different continents around the globe!
SeaQuest is the ultimate sea and land adventure with over 1,200 animals and 300 different species from five continents around the globe. Guests can hand-feed Flash the Sloth; feel the shell of Stormin’ Norman the giant sulcata tortoise; snorkel with stingrays and sharks; take a selfie with Marina the Mermaid; and more! Journey through the Amazon Rainforest, Caribbean, Mayan Jungle, and Pirate Island. SeaQuest creates an unforgettable experience with exciting exhibits and activities for families and children of all ages.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do y'all do birthday partys?
Unfortunately, we do not do birthday parties at the moment.
Do I need to make a appointment to come?
You don't need an appointment. Please present your Rush49 voucher on a mobile device or print out on the day of your visit.
Hi i was at seaquest lynchburg va and lost my bank card if someone hands it in my number is:434 665 0452 linda
You have reached Rush49! You can contact SeaQuest directly regarding your concerns.
Do you offer a year round family pass?
Hello! At rush49 we only offer daily passes.
For more options of passes please visit the following link
I have a group of 47 students aged 4 and 5. Is there a reduction in price for a weekday 10:00 visit for a group this size.? Would parents need to pay in advance that accompany us on this trip? Is there a staff person available to share information with the students as they walk through> How long would it take for this group with an estimated 20 adults.?
Please call us at 877-827-5017 so we can assist you with your purchase and answer your questions.
Have a Question? Ask it here and we'll try to find the answer.