SeaQuest Littleton is closed until further notice. Tickets are still available for future use. Click here for updates
When & Where:
Monday - Saturday
10:00am - 9:00pm
11:00am - 6:00pm
Southwest Plaza Mall
8501 West Bowles Ave
Littleton, CO 80123
SeaQuest takes you on a journey through five continents of the planet where you can see, touch and feed more hundreds of animals. Hands-on encounters let you connect with iguanas, sharks, stingrays, and even a giant pacific octopus! You can also meet many birds, reptiles, and soft and furry mammals, along with thousands of other creatures along the way. Anyone in search of a more daring experience can enjoy walk-in aviaries or snorkeling in the tropical waters filled with reef sharks, stingrays and tropical fish. Offer includes Single Day Passport for one person.
- Children under 2 are free
- Animal Whisperer Tours start every hour and last 20 minutes. Make sure to bring your camera or phone and SeaQuest staff will be happy to snap photos of your behind-the-scenes adventure!
- Animal Whisperer Tours are scheduled on site during your visit to SeaQuest and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis
- You can upgrade your package to include additional feeding tokens and snorkeling with stingrays for an additional fee, paid directly to the vendor
- The birds in the aviaries (most locations) are not "house trained" so these birds will sit on your head, shoulders, arms, legs, and even jump near your shoes and may relieve themselves on or near you. Staff will be nearby to assist you and cleaning supplies available should you need them
- You may get wet by the touch pools and tanks
- Located on the lower level at Southwest Plaza Mall: Located near Dillard’s. Most convenient mall entrance is between Dillard’s and JC Penny, next to Yoga Joy and Tokyo Joes inside the mall