Monday-Thursday | 11:00am-7:00pm
Friday & Saturday | 10:00am-7:00pm
Sunday | 12:00pm-6:00pm
About the Experience
- One Adult or Child Single Day SeaQuest Admission
- One Adult or Child Single Day SeaQuest Admission + 4 Feeding Tokens (per admission)
- Family 4 Pack Admission + 10 Feeding Tokens | Includes admission for 2 Adults and 2 Children
- Feeding Tokens are used throughout the aquarium for feeding the sharks, rays, parakeets and so much more
- Child Tickets valid for ages 2-11
- Adult Tickets valid for ages 12+
- Children under 2 are always free
- Single Day Admission does not include Animal Interactions. Interactions can only be purchased onsite
What We Love
- An unforgettable sea and land adventure for the whole family!
- Over 1,200 animals from five different continents around the globe!
SeaQuest is the ultimate sea and land adventure with over 1,200 animals and 300 different species from five continents around the globe. Guests can hand-feed Flash the Sloth; feel the shell of Stormin’ Norman the giant sulcata tortoise; snorkel with stingrays and sharks; take a selfie with Marina the Mermaid; and more! Journey through the Amazon Rainforest, Caribbean, Mayan Jungle, and Pirate Island. SeaQuest creates an unforgettable experience with exciting exhibits and activities for families and children of all ages.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I feed the animals?
The animals at SeaQuest eat a carefully monitored diet, but usually leave room for dessert!
That?s where you come in.
When you arrive, you?ll have the option to buy feeding tokens. These feeding tokens can be used in vending machines to buy snacks for certain animals.
A staff member will assist you in sharing your snacks with the right animals!
Is there a place to eat or can we bring a sack lunch
There are no foods/snacks that can be purchased at the venue. However, they are located in the mall so there is the food court and such all around.
Are the prices the same on walk-in as buying on line
Buying online is always cheaper than walk in.
Are u handicap accessible i am in a wheelchair
Yes, the whole facility is wheelchair accessible!
Are camelback water packs allowed?
Yes, as long as it only contains water that is no problem!
How long does it take to do all of it and how much are the extra token
You can stay as long as you want or until they are closed. Please go here to see the cost of tokens: https://fortworth.visitseaquest.com/tickets/
Have a Question? Ask it here and we'll try to find the answer.