WHAT WE LOVE
- YOUR DEAL: One Adult or Child Single Day SeaQuest Admission
- THE EXPLORATION: Touch, feed, and interact with animals from five continents, right in Fort Worth!
- THE ANIMALS: Stingrays, sharks, tortoises, snakes, lizards, insects and birds are just a few of the many animals that call SeaQuest home
When & Where:
Monday - Saturday
10:00am - 8:00pm
12:00pm - 6:00pm
1974 Green Oaks Road
Fort Worth, Texas 76116
SeaQuest takes you on a journey through five continents of the planet where you can see, touch and feed more hundreds of animals. Hands-on encounters let you connect with iguanas, sharks, stingrays, and even a giant pacific octopus! You can also meet many birds, reptiles, and soft and furry mammals, along with thousands of other creatures along the way. Anyone in search of a more daring experience can enjoy walk-in aviaries or snorkeling in the tropical waters filled with reef sharks, stingrays and tropical fish. Offer includes Single Day Passport for one person.
- Children under 2 are free
- Animal Whisperer Tours start every hour and last 20 minutes. Make sure to bring your camera or phone and SeaQuest staff will be happy to snap photos of your behind-the-scenes adventure!
- Animal Whisperer Tours are scheduled on site during your visit to SeaQuest and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis
- You can upgrade your package to include additional feeding tokens and snorkeling with stingrays for an additional fee, paid directly to the vendor
- The birds in the aviaries (most locations) are not "house trained" so these birds will sit on your head, shoulders, arms, legs, and even jump near your shoes and may relieve themselves on or near you. Staff will be nearby to assist you and cleaning supplies available should you need them
- You may get wet by the touch pools and tanks
- Located on the lower level at Ridgmar Mall: Located below the food court in the center of the mall across from JC Penny. Most convenient entrance is either at JC Penny on the lower level or at the Food Court. From JC penny, go across the hall. From the Food Court, go across the food court, down the escalators, the SeaQuest front entrance is near the escalators. There is also a kid’s play area located just outside SeaQuest.
THE FINE PRINT
- This deal includes all fees. There are no extra charges
- Animals and exhibits vary by location
- Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase; may be repurchased every 30 days
- Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts.
- This deal is non-refundable
- Valid only for option purchased
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
Promotional value expires May 18, 2020 at 3:38 AM CDT
brings the majestic wonders of our planet, ranging from rainforests and deserts to exotic marine life. These exhibits create an exciting quest for visitors as they make their way through an Icelandic Fishing Village, the Great Wall of China, to the Amazon River and beyond. Guests are encouraged to connect with animals and learn about their ecosystems through various hands-on activities which include hand feeding sharks, stingrays, birds and tropical animals.