When & Where:
Saturday, July 11, 2020
9:45am - 2:00pm (Valid for wave times between 12:15pm and 1:30pm ONLY)
*Must register online by July 9, 2020
Surrey, CAN V3S 4E7
Are you ready to let loose and get wild? You'll do just that in the Rugged Maniac 5K Obstacle Race. Start and end your race in a day-long festival with drinks, music and games. Then, once you start, you'll embark on a course over 3 miles and more than 20 obstacles of pure insanity. Run, jump, shimmy, and slide through challenges such as fire jumps, trampolines, ropes, tunnels, and plenty of mud. Once you cartwheel across the finish line, you maniac you, a party awaits with an ice cold beer (21+ of course), finisher's medal, beach volleyball, contests, and endless fist bumps. So drop the hum drum, and prepare to conquer the epic challenge of a lifetime!
- Prices reflected are in $USD
- The festival and games are completely FREE, no ticket required, so even your least adventurous friends can join the party!
- Parking: $10 online | $15 on-site
- Bring a towel, a change of clothes (including shoes or flip flops), sunscreen, water, a plastic bag to put your muddy clothes in, and a folding chair or blanket to sit on
- No cleats allowed
- Paying with cash is much easier and quicker for things like food/beer, so bring $40 to help keep the lines moving smoothly
- Racers of legal age will get 2 wristbands: one to verify that your ID has been checked and the other to be redeemed for one free beer
- There will be 2 water stations for racers throughout the course and again at the finish line, and there will also be oranges and bananas