When & Where:
September 19 & 20, 2020
1:00pm - 5:00pm (both days)
A Stones Throw Winery
29943 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
The OC Wine & Spirit Fest is throwing a celebration and invites you to enjoy some of the best wine, spirits, beer, cider, cocktails, food and live music in the world! Attendees will be treated to a modern tasting experience with a focus on fun, complemented by global tastings that will include wine, craft beer, spirits, hard seltzers, and more. From the novice to the aficionado, this is an event that brings everyone together in a fun and entertaining way. On top of the wines and spirits, there will be lifestyle exhibitors, gourmet food trucks and much more. The event will be held outdoors and is rain or shine so be sure to dress apporiately.
- No one under 21 will be admitted per ABC rules. That even applies to infants in carriers
- Event is rain or shine
- Food available for purchase
- Sorry, no pets (except credentialed service dogs)
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed out of the Fest area. All commemorative glasses must be empty. No bottles are allowed to be sold/carried out of the event. Wineries at the event only are permitted ONLINE SALES with delivery
- Bartender rules apply, which means wineries may decline to serve a guest at their discretion. Disorderly guests WILL be escorted off the Fest premises by security
- We encourage you to carpool with a designated driver and/or use a ride service such as Lyft or Uber.
- *Bartender rules apply, which means wineries may decline to serve a guest at their discretion. Disorderly guests WILL be escorted off the Fest premises by security