What you get
Saturday, November 17th
12:00-3:00PM & 5:30-8:30PM
The Wick & The Well
260 Meserole Street
Brooklyn, NY, 11206
*Minutes from Union Square via the "L" Trian
Beer lovers and snobs alike, unite! Your month -- and your event -- are here! iAdventure.com presents the second annual NovemBEERfest. If you missed Oktoberfest, nothing to fear!! Saturday November 17th is your day of reckoning. Get your hop fix with this deal for an admission to the event including 5 beer tasting and a bar snack. Join your new friends for a day of food, fun..and did we mention beer? We can`t think of a better way to ring in the holiday season.
Food will be available for purchase from Horman`s Best Pickles and Mimi & Coco as well as from several of New York City?s most popular Food Trucks including Morris Grilled Cheese Truck,
2012 Vendy`s Rookie of the Year Nominee Chinese Mirch & 2012 Vendy`s Rookie of the Year Winner Phil`s Steaks! Learn more on iAdventure.com
THE FINE PRINT
Ticket is good for Nov 17tt 12:00-3:00PM & 5:30-8:30PM only. May purchase multiples as gifts. 21 event. Must bring your voucher to enter event. Non refundable deal.
1) To redeem, visit http://iadventure.com/event/detail/50314973f0b12/novembeerfest reservations are required 48 hours in advance and subject to availability
2) Select the session you wish to attend (sessions are subject to availability) then select "1" from the Five Brews Ticket drop-down menu. Each ticket must be booked separately
3) Proceed to checkout, and click the "Add Coupon" button; enter your Rush49 voucher code that was emailed to you in the coupon box
4) Enter your information to finalize the reservation (no credit card info required)
5) Present printed or smart phone voucher upon arrival
Promotional value expires November 18, 2012 at 8:00 AM EDT
At the second annual NovemBEERfest, brews from all over the world make a debut for your tasting pleasure in a celebration of the rich story that is beer. Liquid gold flows from breweries all over America, carrying the traditions and histories of their regions to all over the globe while international brews flow in from without. Cascade hops infuse IPAs - the West Coast's beer ambassador - with their pleasantly bitter bite and fresh aromas, while lagers made with Midwestern malts open with a crisp hiss and airy head of foam. Add to the celebration, gourmet bar snacks to munch between tastings.
The Well and The Wick in Bushwick will play host to the November 17 event%u2014and there might not be a better spot to make merry than this 16,000-square-foot beer hall and adjoining music venue. Parked outside, a number of food trucks will supplement what's on offer inside; expect beer-friendly selections like cheese steaks, grilled cheeses and more. Get your tickets today as the event got sold out last time!