Museum of Illusions SF is temporary closed to the public. Tickets are still available for use at a later date. For updates from Museum of Illusions SF, click here
When & Where:
Sunday - Friday
10:00am - 10:00pm
10:00am - 11:00pm
Museum of 3D Illusions
55-61 Jefferson St
San Francisco, CA 94133
Optical illusions are really fun - they play with our mind and twist reality. At the Museum of 3D Illusions artists have created 40+ completely interactive exhibits that will tease your brain and be remembered for a lifetime. This experience isn't like other museums, participation and photography are highly encouraged. Be the envy of your Facebook followers when you post 3D photos of yourself dangling from a skyscraper, escaping outstretched zombie arms or sitting on the fingertip of a giant. Unleash your imagination and #insta photography skills all at once at Museum of 3D Illusions San Francisco!
- The Museum of 3D Illusions is a great place for friends and family, young and old
- Free museum admissions for kids 5 years and under, so bring them all with you!
- Wait times varies. You can expect 10-15 minutes wait during weekdays or non-peak hours. During weekends and holidays, there might be up to 60 minutes wait
- You can book convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app. To reserve your parking spot, visit the Museum Of 3D Illusions SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up
- There is no time limit. However, visitors usually spend 45-60 minutes at the museum
- Last entry is at 9:30pm
- Strollers are not allowed inside the Museum of 3D Illusions