When & Where:
Thursday - Monday
8:00am - Sunset
* Reservations required by phone. Please call 323-473-3633 for scheduling
Los Angeles Skydiving
500 Airport Rd
Taft, CA 93268
Come one, come all to escaping the humdrum of everyday life and defying gravity! Whether you just can't keep your feet on the ground or you're crossing this thrilling bucketlist item off for the first time, Los Angeles Skydiving has everything you need for a life-changing experience. Start your day with pre-flight training with your USPA certified jump instructor, then it's off in an airplane to the clouds - where the real thrill begins. After reaching approximately 9,000 feet and stepping across the threshold into the open air, you'll ooh and aw (or scream, we won't judge) during a 60 second freefall. Then, you can catch your breath and take in the splendor of a bird's eye view during your parachute descent back down to earth.
- Reservation required in advance
- Please allow at least 2-3 hours for your experience, from training to landing
- Jumps include a 12-minute ascent in an airplane, up to 60 seconds of freefall, followed by 5 minutes of parachuting
- Bring a light jacket or sweatshirt to your jump - the air can get chilly from 9,000 feet!
- Be sure to wear closed toe shoes or else you may lose them
- Jumps are weather-permitting. Certain conditions may cause a delay on the day of your jump, so plan accordingly