When & Where:
August 24th - 26th, 2018
Skills Clinic (Friday) 8:00am-12:00pm & 1:00pm-5:00pm
Long Course (Saturday) Start times will be announced 3 days before the race via email
Short Course (Sunday) Start times will be announced 3 days before the race via email
*Registration must be completed by Wednesday August 22nd
U.S. Hwy 2
Skykomish, WA 98288
The most... zip lining, cargo netting, biking, hiking, climbing, rappelling, slip-sliding, wet, muddy, fun a kid can have!
Designed exclusively for kids ages 6-14, the Kids Adventure Games is a multi-discipline adventure race. Kids, in teams of 2, compete together on bike, in water and on foot through a challenging 3.5-5 mile adventure course, featuring man made and natural obstacle, like zip lines, massive cargo nets, ropes courses, river tubing, giant slip-and-slides and more!
Kids learn the values of teamwork, sportsmanship, problem solving, the importance of an active lifestyle and an appreciation for the outdoors.
- Kids must register in teams of two (2).
- Age group is determined by the age of the oldest member of the team.
- The race categories are boys, girls and coed in each age bracket.
- Age brackets include 6-7, 8-9, 10-11, 12-14 and OPEN.
- Teams will start according to their age group
- 2 Teams (4 kids) start in 2 minute intervals to prevent course backup.
- Each participant will need the following equipment for the race, labeled with their names.
- (Mountain) Bike
- Bike Helmet
- Bike Gloves
- Sturdy athletic shoes
- Water (minimum of 10oz)
- Small snack
- Small back pack or hydration pack
- First aid kit: Small plastic bag with some wet wipes, band aids, white tape and ointment.