WHAT WE LOVE
- YOUR DOUBLE: 2 Flights for 1 Flyer, includes 1 photo, 1 video and a G3 helmet upgrade
- YOUR TRIPLE: 3 Flights for 1 Flyer, includes 1 photo, 1 video and a G3 helmet upgrade
- YOUR QUADRUPLE: 4 Flights for 1 Flyer, includes 2 photos, 2 videos and a G3 helmet upgrade
- YOUR DOUBLE DOUBLE: 4 Flights for 2 Flyers, includes 4 photos, 4 videos and 2 G3 helmet upgrades (split between 2 people)
- YOUR EXPERIENCE: Includes Flight Gear Rental, Pre-Flight Training, One-on-One Flight Instruction and Personalized Flight Certificate
- THE DREAM: No plane, no parachute, no problem! Your dream of flight is about to become a reality
- THE FUN: Fall in love with the sensation & the freedom that comes with floating on a cushion of air. Feel the breeze while showing off your moves in the 63’ high vertical wind tunnel!
- THE SPORT: You’ll get a first taste of the new & exciting world of indoor body-flight, your next sport to jump into!
- THE BUZZ: Perfect 5 out of 5 rating on TripAdvisor and 4.5 out 5 on Yelp
When & Where:
Monday - Thursday | 12:00pm - 7:00pm
Friday | 10:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday | 9:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday | 9:00am - 7:00pm
3178 Vista Way
Oceanside, CA 92056
If you are looking to add a little more adrenaline to your life then iFLY is the place for you. Prepare to experience the feeling of freefall without a parachute, without jumping out of a plane, and without anything attaching you to planet earth. Indoor Skydiving is a unique and unforgettable experience for anyone ages 3 and up. iFLY-ing is frequently described as a mix of bungee jumping, skydiving and even base jumping. iFLY provides a safe, controlled flying environment where your safety is their primary concern. Their unique design with its wall-to-wall air column, along with their certified and highly-trained instructors, allows you to safely enjoy your flight session. Your flight instructor is with you through your entire flight experience regardless of your level of experience. No one should miss out on this opportunity. What are you waiting for? Spread your wings with iFLY Oceanside!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- After arriving at iFLY Oceanside, you'll meet your instructor and head into pre-flight training
- With help of your instructor, you'll learn how to fly in the 1400-horsepower vertical wind tunnel that simulates true freefall skydiving conditions
- Experience pure thrill while flying through wind up to 165 mph!
- Each flight is 60 seconds of airtime, with one-on-one coaching
- Your overall experience will be 1.5 hours, including gearing up, training, and flights your entire party
- Flyers can be as young as 3 years old. There is no upper age limit to fly. Even people over 100 have flown with iFLY!
- Ages 17 and below need a parent or guardian to sign their waiver
- Wear casual, comfortable clothes - anything you’d wear on a normal day. They recommend lace-up, closed-toe shoes
- Show up at your scheduled arrival time, and head to a check-in kiosk. When you enter, you’ll find an associate ready to help or answer any questions
- Your session will include a brief training session with coaching from a highly trained flight instructor, plus your time in the air. All first-time flyers are required to take the training class
- To prevent dangerous wind speeds in the tunnel, participants must weigh less than 300 lbs
THE FINE PRINT
- All flights must be flown in one visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Waiver required
- All first-time flyers are required to take the training class
- All flyers must be in good health and physical condition
- Participants must weigh less than 300 pounds. Participants who weigh between 260 and 300 pounds must bring this to the attention of an iFLY representative as additional restrictions and instructor scheduling limitations may apply
- This deal is non-refundable
- Flyers can be as young as 3 years of age and there is no upper age limit. Children under 18 years of age need to have a parent or guardian sign their waiver
- Women who are pregnant cannot fly
- Folks with recent back, neck and heart problems should check with a doctor before flying
- iFly recommends people with prior shoulder dislocations do not fly without doctor’s approval.
- Please wear well-fitting, lace-up sneakers, or running shoes. Other shoes are not suitable. Wear casual clothes, preferably pants and a shirt without a collar. You won't have to change out of these clothes - you'll put your flight suit on over your street clothes
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time
- iFly Oceanside FAQs
Promotional value expires June 30, 2020 at 5:00 PM PDT
is where the dream of flight becomes a reality. Become a part of something bigger than yourself. You'll fall in love with the sensation & the freedom that comes with floating on air and when you do, there's a new & exciting sport of indoor bodyflight to become involved in.