When & Where:
Monday - Thursday | 12:00pm - 7:00pm
Friday | 10:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday | 9:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday | 9:00am - 7:00pm
3178 Vista Way
Oceanside, CA 92056
If you are looking to add a little more adrenaline to your life then iFLY is the place for you. Prepare to experience the feeling of freefall without a parachute, without jumping out of a plane, and without anything attaching you to planet earth. Indoor Skydiving is a unique and unforgettable experience for anyone ages 3 and up. iFLY-ing is frequently described as a mix of bungee jumping, skydiving and even base jumping. iFLY provides a safe, controlled flying environment where your safety is their primary concern. Their unique design with its wall-to-wall air column, along with their certified and highly-trained instructors, allows you to safely enjoy your flight session. Your flight instructor is with you through your entire flight experience regardless of your level of experience. No one should miss out on this opportunity. What are you waiting for? Spread your wings with iFLY Oceanside!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- After arriving at iFLY Oceanside, you'll meet your instructor and head into pre-flight training
- With help of your instructor, you'll learn how to fly in the 1400-horsepower vertical wind tunnel that simulates true freefall skydiving conditions
- Experience pure thrill while flying through wind up to 165 mph!
- Each flight is 60 seconds of airtime, with one-on-one coaching
- Your overall experience will be 1.5 hours, including gearing up, training, and flights your entire party
- Flyers can be as young as 3 years old. There is no upper age limit to fly. Even people over 100 have flown with iFLY!
- Ages 17 and below need a parent or guardian to sign their waiver
- Wear casual, comfortable clothes - anything you’d wear on a normal day. They recommend lace-up, closed-toe shoes
- Show up at your scheduled arrival time, and head to a check-in kiosk. When you enter, you’ll find an associate ready to help or answer any questions
- Your session will include a brief training session with coaching from a highly trained flight instructor, plus your time in the air. All first-time flyers are required to take the training class
- To prevent dangerous wind speeds in the tunnel, participants must weigh less than 300 lbs