All Hangar 18 locations are temporarily closed. Please check back for updates or click here
When & Where:
Multiple SoCal locations
Monday - Friday | 10:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday - Sunday | 10;00am - 8:00om
Whether you are a beginner or an expert, Hangar 18 has got what you are looking for!
Hangar 18 Hawthorne
4926 West Rosecrans Ave
Hawthorne, CA 90250
Hangar 18 Upland
256 E Stowell St.
Upland, CA 91786
Hangar 18 Long Beach
2599 E Willow St.
Signal Hill, CA 90755
Hangar 18 Mission Viejo
23812 Via Fabricante
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Hangar 18 Riverside
6935 Arlington Ave.
Riverside, CA 92503
Hangar 18 Rancho Cucamonga
9004 Hyssop Drive
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Hangar 18 East Riverside
2111 Iowa Ave.
Riverside, CA 92507
Hangar 18 San Clemente
1031 Calle Trepadora
San Clemente, CA 92673
Hangar 18 Arcadia
305 N Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
Hangar 18 High Desert
15315 Cholame Rd, Unit D
Victorville CA 92392
New to rock climbing, or can't get enough of it? Hangar 18 Indoor Climbing Gyms have something for everyone. Try the "Intro to Rock Climbing" day pass, where you and a friend can learn the basics in a one-hour belaying lesson, and climb for the rest of the day. Spend more time on the walls than you do on the floor? Try a month-long membership with your belay buddy, or grab a hold of your climbing calendar for the year. Memberships include unlimited access to their training gym, yoga classes, a monthly guest pass, and belay training. With professional staff and top-notch walls, Hangar 18 Climbing Gyms are the perfect place for anyone - from beginner to veteran climbers looking to take their climb to new heights.
- Intro lessons; they are all done on a first-come-first-serve basis at the top of every hour starting at 11am and ending 3 hours before they close that night
- You must pass a belay test before you can get on ropes. An additional test is required for lead climbing. Belay tests are free and can be done at any time and don't need to be scheduled in advance
- Please make sure you arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the top of the hour
- Reservation required for climbing class options
- All participants must complete both a liability waiver and an orientation checklist
- Wear clothes that are suitable for a workout environment
- Intro Package will include climbing shoes and a harness
- Must be 14 or older unless accompanied by an adult
- Holiday Hours: July 4 - Close at 6pm | Halloween Oct 31 - Close at 5pm | Thanksgiving Day - Closed | Christmas Eve - Closed at 5pm | Christmas Day - Closed | New Year's Eve - Closed at 5pm
- Wifi is not available at any location
- Street and private lot parking available