WHAT WE LOVE
- Entry to The Graffiti Run for $25 ($24 If you save $1 by sharing this deal with your friends at checkout)
- A fun course lined with colorful "Graffiti Zones"
- Custom Graffiti Run t-shirt
- Graffiti Run headband
- Bag of color for use at the post-race color party
- Music at the post-race party
- Opportunity to buy food
- Other fun festivities post-race
- This 5K is more about the fun and less about the 5-minute miles
- Prepare to see color from head to toe!
- An after party with food, music and fun festivities
When & Where:
Sunday, November 16th, 2014 @ 9:00 A.M
3400 Zoo Court
Tucson, AZ 85716
You know what they say about wearing white after Labor Day, so you've got to wear as much as possible before the summer ends. The Graffiti Run is all about wearing white...right before you're drenched in color! You arrive at the starting line in all the white clothing you can find in your closet: white shirt (mandatory), white shorts (not mandatory, yet encouraged), white socks (are there any other kind?), white cape (yes!), white tuxedo (ok, you should probably save that for your wedding). In your white duds, you take off from the starting line like a pristine canvas, ready to become a beautiful, jogging piece of art. Throughout this 5K course you encounter "Graffiti Zones" where a diabolical team of volunteers, staff, sponsors and leprechauns will douse you with COLOR. First green, then red, then orange, then pink, then purple and then at the finish line a grand finale of color that will leave you feeling (and looking) like you just traveled the most colorful three miles of your life. But it doesn't end at the finish line. Get ready for a post-race color party with music, food and all kinds of fun festivities to celebrate the summer.
THE FINE PRINT
- Online registration required.
- This deal is non-refundable.
- Need to sign waiver.
- Parking fee $5 per car.
- Packet pick-up location will be announced soon!
Promotional value expires November 17, 2014 at 1:00 PM MST
The Graffiti Run is the most colorful day of your life. More than just a 5K, this event is all about having a great time with family and friends as you run, walk, dance, crawl, or even piggy-back ride your way through the color madness. Participants will see orange grandparents, purple moms and blue college kids as they get drenched in color along a course that's lined with "Graffiti Zones." And at the finish line, everyone celebrates with a party that includes music, food and festivities. The Graffiti Run is not just about having fun, but also raising money for local charities, with a portion of proceeds delivered everywhere from scholarship funds to Special Olympics programs.