When & Where:
Thursday - Monday
10:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday & Wednesday
GoJump Santa Cruz
160 Aviation Way
Watsonville, CA 95076
An experience of a lifetime with amazing Ocean Views
When you get right down to it, there is nothing like the heart-stoppping adrenaline and adventure that comes from jumping out of an airplane at 13,000 ft. The landscapes surrounding the Bay area will take on a new perspective as you fall through the air at 120+ mph. Prepare for sensory overload. Smell the fresh, crisp, clean air and hear the loud rush of the wind, then a sense of quiet that can only be noticed after the peaceful chaos of freefall. Most people have a reason for making their first jump - overcoming fear, or maybe just the love of adventure. Whatever your reason may be, if there is a part of you that want's to skydive, then do it! There is no better place to do it than GoJump Santa Cruz.
- Overall experience, including training, setup, and flight preparation, will be approximately 2 hours
- Bring a light jacket or sweatshirt to your jump - the air can get chilly from 13,000 feet!
- Be sure to wear closed toe shoes or else you may lose them
- Jumps are weather-permitting. Certain conditions may cause a delay on the day of your jump so plan accordingly
- Jump time will be selected during the reservation process