When & Where:
Monday - Friday | 7:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday | 9:00am - 9:00pm
23101 State Hwy 52
Fort Morgan, CO 80701
Fabulous weather for skydiving in Denver!
When you get right down to it, there is nothing like the heart-stoppping adrenaline and adventure that comes from jumping out of an airplane at 13,000 ft. The landscapes surrounding the Denver area will take on a new perspective as you fall through the air at 120+ mph. Prepare for sensory overload. Smell the fresh, crisp, clean air and hear the loud rush of the wind, then a sense of quiet that can only be noticed after the peaceful chaos of freefall. Most people have a reason for making their first jump - overcoming fear, or maybe just the love of adventure. Whatever your reason may be, if there is a part of you that want's to skydive, then do it! There is no better place to do it than GoJump Denver.
- Overall experience, including training, setup, and flight preparation, will be approximately 2 hours
- Bring a light jacket or sweatshirt to your jump - the air can get chilly from 13,000 feet!
- Be sure to wear closed toe shoes or else you may lose them
- Jumps are weather-permitting. Certain conditions may cause a delay on the day of your jump so plan accordingly
- Jump time will be selected during the reservation process
- Family members and friends are more than welcome to come to the drop zone and cheer on and watch the skydivers! There is an area where you can hang out and sit upon check-in to wait for the jumps to be over
- 220-230 lbs is an additional $20 charge; 230-250 lbs is an additional $40 charge. Max weight is 250 lbs