Due to recent events, reservations up to April 3rd have been cancelled. Appointments are still available for dates following April 3rd. For updates, please contact GoJump Oceanside Customer Service (Open daily; 8:30am-5:00pm) at (760) 390-5867
- YOUR FALL: One Tandem Skydive from 13,000ft ($199 value)
- YOUR MEMORIES: One Tandem Skydive from 13,000ft and a video or photo package ($259 value)
- YOUR TRAINING: Short - clear and very easy to learn
- YOUR GIFT: Every Tandem passenger gets a free exclusive and new Book called "2 much Fun" with 101 funny Comics about Tandem skydiving
Due to recent events, reservations up to April 3rd have been cancelled. Appointments are still available for dates following April 3rd. For updates, please contact GoJump Oceanside Customer Service (Daily; 8:30am-5:00pm) at (760) 390-5867
When & Where:
9:00am - 8:00pm (Office Hours)
Jump time will be selected during the reservation process. Click here to view a schedule. Time slots exceeding $199 may be subject to additional fees
480 Airport Rd.
Oceanside, CA 92058
An experience of a lifetime with an amazing view of the pacific ocean
Let your inner thrill-seeker out and head to GoJump Oceanside for the leap of your life! At GoJump Oceanside, you'll be able to jump out of a plane 13,000 feet up in the air as your soar back down to earth. Feel the adrenaline rush through your body as you plummet back down to the ground with speeds up to 120 mph. GoJump Oceanside doesn't host your average scenery. They are the only tandem skydive in Southern California right at the Pacific Ocean. As you're up in the air, take in the gorgeous views of the coast and breathe in the salty air. Cross this action-filled experience off your bucket list today!
- Pricing varies depending on date and time due to demand. Time slots exceeding $199 may be subject to additional fees
- Overall experience, including training, setup, and flight preparation, will be approximately 2 hours
- 220-230 lbs is an additional $20 charge; 230-250 lbs is an additional $40 charge. Max weight is 250 lbs
- Bring a light jacket or sweatshirt to your jump - the air can get chilly from 13,000 feet!
- Be sure to wear closed toe shoes or else you may lose them
- Jumps are weather-permitting. Certain conditions may cause a delay on the day of your jump so plan accordingly