When & Where: Tuesday - Sunday, Open Through March 5th, 202011:00am - 7:00pm*Closed Monday
777 Alameda Street
Building 3, Suite 128
Los Angeles, CA 90021
Dumpling & Associates is pop-up art exhibition that presents familiar situations and objects in unexpected ways, challenging us to re-examine our relationship with the world around us: with our family, with our friends and loved ones, and with our workplace. Explore interactive art installations based on dumplings and their associates, including a simulated meat grinder, a dumpling jacuzzi, the aftermath of a meeting gone wrong, and many more! Upon taking this immersive journey, you may be surprised to discover something new or unexpected about yourself.
- Children under the age of 10 can visit the exhibition for FREE with their guardian(s)
- Photography is encouraged
- No food or drinks are allowed because art installations are fragile
- FREE One Hour Parking + Validation from ROW DTLA retailers and restaurants
- At least ONE person in your party must have an ID with a name that matches the name on at least ONE ticket. If no one in your party has an ID that matches the name on one of the tickets, you will not be granted access to the exhibit
- Complimentary dumpling samples OR free tote bag are available throughout the week! subjected to availability!