Expires May 10, 2015 at 11:00 PM PDT
- Purchase this deal from Rush49 and receive a unique voucher code via email.
You can also access your voucher at any time from your Rush49 account.
- This deal is nonrefundable
- The 10K and 5K can be run on separate courses with a common start-finish line (e.g.., a 10K loop and a separate 5K loop), or on a 5K loop where competitors do two laps of the course to complete the initial 10K leg, and following the recovery break, one lap of the same course to complete the concluding 5K leg.
- All Double Road Races are required to have a Halftime Zone for competitors to use between the 10k and 5k featuring the Recovery Zone and other Halftime zones as needed including Hydration Zone, Nutrition Zone, Entertainment Zone and Warm-up Zone. These Zone(s) can be inside, outside or both depending on the location.
- Competitors can be disqualified from the Double for the following reasons:
- Taking a shortcut of any kind in either the 10K or 5K.
- Falsifying any information on the race entry form.
- Interfering with a fellow competitor by committing an intentional foul.
- Failure to wear one's official race number in both the 10K and 5K
- Failure to wear the supplied yellow jersey in the 5k if you were the first man or woman to finish the 10k leg.
Promotional value expires May 10, 2015 at 11:00 PM PDT