WHAT WE LOVE
- YOUR RUN: $25 for one 5K entry ($30 value)
- YOUR DOUBLE: $35 for one 10K entry ($40 value)
- YOUR SWAG: an ice-cold beer form a Bay Area brewery, commemorative City Beer Runs coaster, refreshments, and Post Run Social
- THE CHOICE: Pick a beer-tastic race near you, or chug them all!
- THE FRIENDS: Find new running AND drinking buddies
- THE BREWS: You'll be treated to the best beer from a great local brewery
- THE FUN: Cool down in a post-race social with fellow runners and hopheads
When & Where:
Races Begin at 11:00am
Cleophus Quealy Beer Co.
Strike Brewing Co.
Magnolia Brewing Co.
Faction Brewing Co.
448 Hester St
San Leandro, CA 94577
2099 S 10th St #30,
San Jose, CA 95112
2505 3rd St.
San Francisco, CA 94107
2501 Monarch St.
Alameda, CA 94501
Oct. 24th, 2015
Nov. 7th, 2015
Nov. 14th, 2015
Nov. 28th, 2015
Run Hard, Live Easy. That's the motto behind City Beer Runs 5K and 10K event - a fun run that culminates in fellowship, frivolity and of course - plenty of ice-cold beer. Refreshments will be available before, during, and after the run, including a Purity Organic Reststop and a Post Run Social. Plus, when you reach the finish line, you'll be handed a glass of ice-cold beer from the best local brewery in town. With swag, a photo booth, and a raffle with tons of prizes, you're sure to go home with plenty of souvenirs, and plenty of new friends. Get outside, get moving, and celebrate the city's community with City Beer Runs.
THE FINE PRINT
- This deal is nonrefundable
- Valid only for the option purchased
- Voucher is not your ticket; Online event registration required after voucher purchase
- Must be age 21+ to attend
- no name-changes or alternate pick-ups permitted without notice at venue
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Cleophus Quealy and Faction are 5K only events
Promotional value expires November 28, 2015 at 11:00 PM PDT
City Beer Runs was created by Kyle Ballard, an endurance sports specialist and San Francisco native who wanted to combine his two favorite passions: running and great beer. The team is made up of 3 gung-ho, fun-loving guys who've found a way to make City Beer Runs all about having a good time. Run, crawl, walk, saunter, or even take a taxi - detours are allowed in this untimed 5K or 10K, so long as you obey all traffic and city laws! The heart of the event is about creating and celebrating community - on and off the pavement. So don your running shoes and a big smile, and prepare to clink glasses with some new friends.