When & Where:
November 13 & 14, 2020
10:00am - 5:00pm
1 Washington Blvd
Detroit, MI 48226
If you're ready to corner the ever-growing industry of cannabis, look no further than CannaCon Detroit. In a 2-day summit of like-minded professionals, you'll be ready to grow your business from stem to leaf. Take notes as leading growers, extractors, packaging experts, marketers, and more take the stage in informative seminars. Explore the exhibition hall and peruse the latest and greatest products, from seeds to software. Looking to break into the community and don't know where to start? This is the premier networking event you won't want to miss. Whether you're a grower or a retailer, new business or established, CannaCon has everything you need to take your passion to the next level!
- No medical card is needed to attend this event
- CannaCon does not allow the consumption of alcohol or cannabis on the expo floor
- What to Wear: Business casual to casual seems to be the norm at CannaCon, with a few suits and even fewer ties seen
- What to Bring: Please don’t bring anything you wouldn’t bring to a major sporting event. Venues don't typically allow water bottles (mostly because they want you to buy theirs)
- Photos and short video clips for personal use taken with non-commercial devices are perfectly fine. Please share what you like!