January 7-8, 14-15, 21-22, 28-29
February 4 & 5
10am - 6pm | Saturdays & Sundays
About the Experience
The 8th Season of the Brevard Renaissance Fair
- General Admission Ticket - Adult (12+) OR Child (5-11): Valid for Single Day Entry to the Fair
- Flex Pass Ticket - Adult (12+): Valid for Entry to Any 2 Days of the Fair
- Season Pass - Adult (12+) OR Child (5-11): Valid for Any Day Entry to the Fair
What We Love
- 100’s of performances on many stages and in the lanes, and over 100 craftspeople set inside of Wickham Park woods
- Costumed actors, crafts and games to give patrons the illusion that they have stepped back in time
- All of the entertainment is FREE. There are a variety of games that people can play available for a small fee
- Merchants selling a variety of goods to bring home a slice of history
Gather one and all for the event you have been waiting for. Take a trip back in time with the 8th season of the Brevard Renaissance Fair in the forest of Wickham Park in Melbourne, Florida. Immerse yourself in the culture that once was with a full cast of colorful characters that fill the forest with music, dancing, and more. The Brevard Renaissance Fair invites guests to immerse themselves in a unique experience of History and Fantasy! Tickets are available now!
- Free admission for children under 5
- What to Wear: Wear your favorite Renaissance styled clothing or visit one of the local shops to buy or rent your attire. Closed-toed shoes or sneakers are recommended
- Leashed pets are allowed. A ticket is required for entry
- Event is rain or shine. In the case of severe weather, BRF Management will advise the guests and participants of a pending closure
- No matter what your age, please be prepared to show proper identification in order to sample from the wines or consume alcohol
- The Melbourne All-Suites Inn is an official sponsor and is providing a special rate for those guests who would like to attend the BRF. Use promotional code “RENFAIR” for special rates
For All Ages
Good for Groups
Purchase this deal from Rush49 and you will receive an email containing your unique Rush49 voucher(s). You can access your voucher(s) any time with your Rush49 account or via email.
Your Rush49 voucher is your E-Ticket. Please present on a mobile device or print out on the day of your visit.
- Please note that the Brevard Renaissance Fair does not offer refund or ticket exchanges in the event of poor weather or closures
- Personal bags are permitted and are subject to being searched
- All persons desiring entry to the BRF are subject to search of their person and belongings for prohibited items
- Season Passes are user specific, non-refundable, and non-transferable
- Ticket holders are not guaranteed entry, as entry will be subject to the legal capacity of the venue in compliance with local health and safety laws. Entry will be given on a first-come, first-served basis
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted (except for guests with allergies or medical dietary needs, infants, and babies)
- Must be 21 or older to sample from the wines or consume alcohol. ID required. Valid ID includes a state-issued driver’s license or state-issued ID card with photo, a passport, or a United States military identification card with photo. They cannot accept any foreign driver’s license
- The Brevard Renaissance Fair(BRF) is committed to the safety of their guests, actors, participants and staff. As such, they discourage the carrying of weapons, even as part of period costumes. However, if you do choose to carry weapons while in costume, or if you purchase weapons while upon the grounds, click here to view the complete weapons policy. All decisions made by BRF management regarding the following rules will be final
- Concealed and open carry firearms are prohibited upon the grounds, except as required by law with regards to law enforcement personnel with properly presented credentials
- Valid only for option purchased
- This deal is non-refundable
- Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
Expires February 5, 2023 at 6:00 PM EDT
Expiration dates may be extended upon request.
Frequently Asked Questions
I will be using an electric wheelchair. Is that a problem?
Electric wheelchair is allowed.
What are the hours for the Fair?
Gates are Open 10 AM-6 PM. Ticket booth opens at 9 AM. Hours are subject to change.
Do you have themed weekends?
2022 Themed weekends are coming soon. To learn more, please visit the organizer's website: https://brevardrenaissancefair.com/
Do the 2 day entry tickets need to be used in 2days together
The Two-Day Flex Pass Ticket is good for any 2 days entry to the fair.
Can you pay at the gate?
You probably can but the price at the gate always costs more than buying ahead of time online.
Do you have to wear a costume?
No you don't have to.
I can't find my ticket I just purchased for the renaissance fair
We have re-emailed you the vouchers as PDF attachment for easier access. Please be sure to check your spam folder as well. You may contact us also directly at email@example.com for voucher inquiries.
Is it full ticket price for a dog on leash?
How do I scan in single day pass code in
Your Rush49 voucher is your E-Ticket. Please present on a mobile device or print out on the day of your visit. The vendor will scan it at the door.
Have a Question? Ask it here and we'll try to find the answer.