When & Where:
Saturday, August 10, 2019
12:00pm - 10:00pm
1600 Pacific Hwy
San Diego, CA 92101
The Blended: Wine and Music Festival is a single day extravaganza of wine, bites and beats in San Diego's beautiful Waterfront Park. The event features a gathering of the West Coast's premier wineries with a trendy, upscale vibe that includes bohemian style lawn seating. The focus may be on food and vino, but don't worry, Southern Cali's best DJs and live entertinment balance the blend with epic performances that match the equally impressive bottlings and bites. It's an event you do not want to miss!
- This is a 21+ only event!
- Mandatory Dress Code: Dress to impress!
- Wine and food pairings available for purchase on site
- Beer and liquor available for purchase on site
- Festivals tend to draw large crowds, so please be prepared for lines
- Sample sizes vary and are intended to be a taste, not a full serving
- This is a non-cash event
- Rain or shine
- Street parking and pay lots available nearby. Public transportation recommended