Saturday, August 13, 2022
7:30am - 6pm
Bitcoin Day - Columbus | A Traveling Micro-Conference
- General Admission Includes:
- A fun day of gaining knowledge, making connections, and hearing more about how Bitcoin is changing the world!
- Hear from local, regional, and national Bitcoiners on a variety of subjects including:
- How to buy and HODL privately and securely
- Lightning Network
- Building on Bitcoin
- Self-sovereignty in the digital age
- Leveraging local politics for Bitcoin
Bitcoin Day is a chance for the local community, business professionals, newbies, and cryptocurrency leaders to gather under one roof to inspire, socialize, and learn from each other. Whatever your current level of understanding and involvement, they want you to walk away inspired to buy more Bitcoin, launch that product you’ve been dreaming about, or be better prepared to educate your co-workers.