When & Where:
9:00am - 6:00pm
Aquarium of the Pacific
100 Aquarium Way
Long Beach, CA 90802
Take a journey of discovery at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. Discover sunny Southern California and Baja, the frigid waters of the Northern Pacific, and the colorful reefs of the Tropical Pacific. Come face-to-face with the ocean’s ultimate predators in Shark Lagoon, hand-feed colorful lorikeet birds, and watch the Magellanic Penguins play.
Now Open - Pacific Visions! Explore the new stunning glass building to experience a state-of–the-art immersive theater, interactive art installations, engaging multimedia displays, and live animal exhibits. Explore underwater realms and future possibilities, and help create a new planet right here on Earth. The centerpiece of Pacific Visions, the Honda Pacific Visions Theater, features an 8 minute film with multi-sensory effects to enhance the show, including seat rumblers, wind, fog, and scents. The massive 180-degree curved screen and floor projection disc encompass the viewers’ full range of vision, creating a uniquely immersive experience. The theater experience is included in admission and no reservations are necessary. There’s no better time to visit the Aquarium then now!
- General Admission includes Sammy & Ray 3D, and Hurricane 3D for free in the Ocean Theater
- Open every day of the year except Christmas Day
- AOP will be open until 9:00 p.m. Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays beginning Friday, June 7 through Sunday, September 1 as well as Friday through Monday of Labor Day (August 30- Sept 2) weekends
- Convenient parking available for $8 with Aquarium validation
- The parking structure for the Aquarium is on the water side of Shoreline Drive between Chestnut Place and Aquarium Way