WHAT WE LOVE
- YOUR DEAL: Choose from ticket entry for Adults and Children (ages 3-11). Tickets are valid for ANY day of the week (Weekdays & Weekends)
- YOUR EXHIBITS: Featuring 19 major habitats and 32 focus exhibits (Our Water Future, Ocean Science Center, June Keys Penguin Habitat and more)
- THE VISION: To create an aquarium dedicated to conserving and building Natural Capital (Nature and Nature's services) by building Social Capital (the interactions between and among people)
- THE GIFT SHOP: A 4,000-square-foot gift shop that showcases hundreds of marine gifts, toys, games and souvenirs
- THE ADDITION: New wing of the aquarium, Pacific Visions is open
When & Where:
9:00am - 6:00pm
Aquarium of the Pacific
100 Aquarium Way
Long Beach, CA 90802
Take a journey of discovery at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. Discover sunny Southern California and Baja, the frigid waters of the Northern Pacific, and the colorful reefs of the Tropical Pacific. Come face-to-face with the ocean’s ultimate predators in Shark Lagoon, hand-feed colorful lorikeet birds, and watch our Magellanic Penguins play.
NOW OPEN - Pacific Visions! Explore the new stunning glass building to experience a state-of–the-art immersive theater, interactive art installations, engaging multimedia displays, and live animal exhibits. Explore underwater realms and future possibilities, and help create a new planet right here on Earth. The centerpiece of Pacific Visions, the Honda Pacific Visions Theater, features an 8 minute film with multi-sensory effects to enhance the show, including seat rumblers, wind, fog, and scents. The massive 180-degree curved screen and floor projection disc encompass the viewers’ full range of vision, creating a uniquely immersive experience. The theater experience is included in admission and no reservations are necessary. There’s no better time to visit the Aquarium then now!
- Open every day of the year except Christmas Day
- AOP will be open until 9:00 p.m. Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays beginning Friday, June 7 through Sunday, September 1 as well as Friday through Monday of Memorial Day (May 24-27) and Labor Day (August 30- Sept 2) weekends. Thursday July 4 will also be open for extended hours
- The parking structure for the Aquarium is on the water side of Shoreline Drive between Chestnut Place and Aquarium Way
THE FINE PRINT
- No Refunds, No Exchanges
- Price of this ticket includes all applicable taxes
- Valid for Aquarium entrance only unless specified on this document
- License granted herein may be revoked upon refund of box office price
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission, control occupancy or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by the management to be disorderly or who fails to comply with the terms and conditions herein
- Any attempt to sell this ticket for a higher price than that printed on the face hereof shall violate the license and will be considered cause to invalidate this ticket without refund
- The ticket holder expressly assumes all liability for risk and danger incidental to attending the Aquarium of the Pacific. The Aquarium of the Pacific is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items
- Unless written consent is obtained from the Aquarium of the Pacific, this ticket or its image cannot be used in any advertising, promotion, or other trade purposes
- Ticket must be presented if there are any questions regarding this transaction
- The Aquarium of the Pacific is a non-profit 501c(3) institution whose vision is to be a catalyst for the conservation of the Pacific Ocean
- During your visit you may be videotaped or photographed by an Aquarium staff member or contract service professional
- Your admission to our facility serves as permission for use of your image by the Aquarium of the Pacific and its constituents
- The commercial use of photos or video taken during your visit is strictly prohibited without full written consent of the Aquarium of the Pacific
- Ticket void upon scanning at the main entrance or other scanning station
- Ticket valid one year from date of purchase unless otherwise specified
- Release of Liability: The holder of this ticket, or parent or legal guardian of a minor (“Guest”) on his/her own behalf, and on behalf of his her representatives, heirs, and assigns, agrees to release, waive and covenants not to sue AOP, and it’s parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, shareholders, directors, contractors and agents from all liability to the guest for personal injury, death or property damage/loss, arising out of the use of AOP by guest, whether caused by AOP’s negligence or otherwise.
- Guest acknowledges that the use of AOP may involve dangerous recreational activity, which may involve the risk of serious injury, death or property damage/loss, and mindful of that acknowledgement, guest assumes full responsibility, to the exclusion of AOP, for any injury, death or property damage/loss sustained by guest arising out of guests’s use of AOP. Guest agrees this Release is intended to be as broad as permitted by California law, which governs it.
- Acknowledgement: I have read this release and fully understand that I am releasing AOP for all liability for personal injury, death, and property damage/loss sustained by me/guest and that I am doing so in consideration for being able to use AOP.
- Additional Terms: AOP reserves the right to post additional terms and conditions on its website
Promotional value expires December 31, 2019 at 12:00 AM PDT
The Aquarium of the Pacific is the fourth most-attended aquarium in the nation. It displays over 11,000 animals in more than 50 exhibits that represent the diversity of the Pacific Ocean. Each year more than 1.7 million people visit the Aquarium. Beyond its world-class animal exhibits, the Aquarium offers educational programs for people of all ages from hands-on activities to lectures by leading scientists. Through these programs and a variety of multimedia experiences, the Aquarium provides opportunities to delve deeper into ocean science and learn more about our planet. The Aquarium of the Pacific has redefined the modern aquarium. It is a community gathering place where diverse cultures and the arts are celebrated and a place where important topics facing our planet and our ocean are explored by scientists, policymakers and stakeholders in the search for sustainable solutions.