When & Where
Sunday, March 15
Multiple Start Waves: 8am | 8:30am | 9am | 9:30am
28701 Los Alamos Heights Rd
Murrieta, CA 92563
Celebrate "The Luck of the Irish" and the start of Spring at the 9th Annual St. Paddy’s Day event - St. Paddy's Day 5K Hilltop Challenge. This year the event moves to Heritage Hill in Murrieta, CA and boasts spectacular 360° views. This is a challenging, but totally do-able paved and wide trail run. Race entry includes chip timing, t-shirt or tank, green drink of choice (21+), themed race bib, and a lucky finisher's medal at the end of the rainbow! Spring into the season at the St. Paddy's Day 5K Hilltop Challenge.
- Wave time will be selected during online registration
- Be sure to sign up in the same wave as your friends and family!
- All ages welcome
- Strollers and wheeled devices will not be allowed on the course but are certainly allowed at the finisher's festival
- No pets allowed. If you bring a service animal, please have it wear an identifiable vest or collar (although not required)
- There will be a $10 CASH ONLY parking fee collected by the venue
- Parking, check-in, registration, some restrooms, and start line are located at the bottom of the hill. To return to your car, you will walk down the wide paved driveway to the parking lot
- Traffic will be heavy so we HIGHLY recommend carpooling (it's way more fun!), using rideshare, or getting dropped off in the designated "Drop-off Zone"
- You can pick up your bib on race morning starting at 7am
- Non-alcoholic options will be available for those under 21 or who do not drink