This deal is currently sold out.
Add yourself to the waitlist and we will notify you via email when more become available:
Send me an email Reminder:
What You Get
Get behind the wheel of an exotic sports car and live out the dream of driving a Ferrari, Lamborghini or Aston Martin at high speeds on a professional racing track. The 45-minute vehicular voyage revs up as Racing Box`s staff begins with a technical briefing, demonstrates proper racing technique, and details a set of safety instructions. Before taking the wheel, racing enthusiast (plus 1 friend) are escorted around the racing track for two laps in a Luxury SUV. A driving simulator further acquaints passengers with the car before allowing them to set foot on the pedal of an exotic sports luxury car. Once strapped in, the blooming racer careens around the track for a lap of exhilarating driving experience. Driving certificate that proves their accelerant authenticity is also included in this deal.
- Guided by pros, drivers get behind wheel of Ferrari, Lamborghini or Aston Martin to careen around Houston Grandsport Speedway for 4 laps in Angleton.
- Two of the laps are in a luxury SUV with a professional driver (you can bring a friend)
- Available cars include Ferrari F430, Lamborghini Gallardo or Aston Martin V8 Vantage
- Includes technical instruction and a driving simulator
- Makes a terrific gift for a car enthusiast in your life
- Opportunity to buy a video of the experience
- The dates in 2013 are March 23, 24, 25; May 25, 26, 27; June 1, 2 ,3; October 19, 20, 21; November 23, 24, 25.
What We Love
- A rare opportunity to get behind an exotic sports car without paying an arm and a leg
- 15 racing event dates to choose from in 2013 and more to be announced as needed
- No deposit is required
- Upgrades available for more laps
- Racing Box offers eco Driving experiences
The highly trained and certified racing instructors at Racing Box instill their passion for motorsports in people through patient, thorough racing instruction. They teach motorists to properly control the muscle of international supercars such as the Ferrari F430 F1, and a Lamborghini Gallardo, as well as Formula 1 racecars, at seven driving circuits across the United States and Canada. Driver and instructor swap seats and friendship bracelets during each session, mixing observational learning with hands-on driving time on closed race course, MSR Houston.
Racing Box conducts every year over 100 events in 10 different racing circuits in Canada and the US.
18 years event; Drivers must be a minimum of four feet eleven inches and maximum of six feet eight inches tall. No deposit is required. Promotional value expires on November 25, 2013. $29 insurance fees to pay on raceway. Subject to availability; early dates may fill up quickly. Reservations can be made beginning November 26 2012. Make your reservation at the earliest after purchasing this deal.