WHAT WE LOVE
- $35 for one ticket to Paint Nite (a $65 value).
- All the supplies you need, including paint,brushes, canvas, and smock.
- Two hours of guided inspiration to create your very own artwork, which you'll take home with you at the end of the night.
- Sessions held on weeknights and weekends.
- Paint, canvas, easel, brushes, aprons, and instruction all provided
- It's an unforgettable date night - and no painting experience necessary!
- Eat, drink and be merry: Paint Nite suggests having a cocktail or two to loosen up your inner artist let the good times roll
Click here to view locations & Dates:
Love art, friendship, and drinking? You don't have to be an artist or even know how to hold a palette to enjoy this unparalleled nightlife experience. Supportive instructors will assist you as you laugh your way through what might be your first (or hundred-and-first!) painting adventure - cocktail in one hand, brush in the other. No experience is required to turn out fantastically fun work. Come with a date or a dozen friends - either way, the camaraderie will blossom in an environment designed to promote laughter and friendship, and steer you away from worrying about "getting it right". Everyone's done the same old bar scene. It's time to try something new that will leave you with a story to tell and a painting to show.
THE FINE PRINT
- Expires 6 Months after purchase.
- Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
- Online registration required.Valid only in New York City.
- Alcohol not included in admission price.
- Must be 21 to attend.
- This deal is non-refundable.
The creators of Paint Nite started their on-location art parties as a way to bring people together over a mutual love of art and cocktails. Events take place at bars in New York, Los Angeles, and more than 20 other cities, and have been touted by New York Magazine as the Best Friend Date and profiled by The Daily Beast. During each two-hour session, participants create a 16"x20" reproduction of the night's chosen artwork while sipping a beer, mixed drink, or glass of wine purchased from the bar. Paint Nite supplies all other materials, including paint and brushes, canvases, easels, and aprons. They even supply a local artist who guides participants through each step of the painting process, from choosing a color palette to helping finished paintings with their college applications.
ALSO VIEWED THESE DEALS...